[CQ-Contest] Spanish-language ham magazines - author/translator needed f

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Spanish-language ham magazines - author/translator needed for RBN article
From: "Yannick DEVOS (XV4Y)" <yannick.devos@online.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 05:53:01 +0700
Hi Pete,

The online spanish free magazine "Radio Noticias" has a broad community of
readers.
It is not dedicated to DX or south america but I am sure it will have readers
among them.

Radio Noticias should have the people to do the translation.
At least the did really good (in all the terms) adaptations of some of my
articles.
I can do the translation for you if you need, but I am a bit busy until
august...

73,
Yan.
---