[CQ-Contest] Webinar - Update on Cycle 24

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Webinar - Update on Cycle 24
From: Ken Claerbout <k4zw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:37:02 -0500 (CDT)
Old Sol has been making the news lately so the timing for our next Webinar is
appropriate.  The presentation will be held twice.  Pick a date or join us for
both running's.  We have plenty of seats available!

Ken K4ZW

Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA, in an August 2009 PVRC Webinar discussed the solar
minimum between Cycle 23 and 24, and the early status of Cycle 24. His July
2012 Webinar will review our recent solar minimum, review Cycle 24's present
status, and discuss propagation in relation to the progress of Cycle 24. Two
other topics to be discussed will be the effect of trees on HF and MF
propagation, and the best height for your antenna.

The presentation will be held on two dates.