Re: [CQ-Contest] Follow-up on Cheaters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Follow-up on Cheaters
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:33:49 -0500
Sig
On 7/18/2012 6:43 PM, Tree wrote:
> Thanks for all the advice and ideas (both on the list and off).
>
> Obviously - if someone submits their log as a check log (or not at all) -
> there is nothing wrong with what they are doing (at least form the
> perspective of the contest rules).
Here is a question, And honestly I have not looked up for an answer. In
addition I do not know if this offending station is a USA station or
somewhere else where their rules may be different than that of the USA.
But my question is, never mind being in a contest.  But is it even legal
to have more than one signal on a band at a time?

In the back of my mind for some reason I'm thinking that it's not legal.

But could be wrong.

Joe WB9SBD