Re: [CQ-Contest] CHEATERS - ala N6TJ

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CHEATERS - ala N6TJ
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 14:40:13 -0600
 a published list of cheaters... prior to closing the acceptance of logs...
would allow the removal of their qsos...and THAT would work!!!That would get me
a WHOLE lot more interested in working the big contests....  good idea Doug
and thanks Jim.. bet there are a bunch more to tell too.

Dale - WC7S in Wy