Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Update
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:32:35 -0700
I'm just guessing here, but I'll bet that a large percentage of the time
it takes to publish results is used to double check all the anomalies
that clueless people build into their logs one way or the other.  I'm
not sure how technology shortens the time to do that without saying
"tough luck" to everyone that may have been affected by those anomalies.

Dave   AB7E