Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX and LOTW

To: Bill Parry <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX and LOTW
From: Timothy Coker <n6win73@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:26:10 -0700
Or it could cost $1582.20 in postage, assuming first class US mail SASE
sent to each of those prefixes for a hard card. Plus figure in 1758 QSL
cards, envelopes, labels, pens, hand cramps, paper cut hands, bloated
tongue, and such... then there is still the awards checking portion of
sending the cards somewhere or taking them to someone.

Just another way of looking at it...  :)

I am also probably not going to confirm all my prefixes, but for those who
want that paper the ARRL and CQ Magazine has given them a great cost
savings method of doing so.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.

www.n6win.com