Re: [CQ-Contest] [Gmc] CQ contest submission deadlinegetting shorter....

To: Robert Brandon <rb@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Gmc] CQ contest submission deadlinegetting shorter....
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:28:10 -0400
PLENTY good reason to send an email to  questions@cqww.com for a waiver
before you head down.    Tell them contest then sight seeing, then travel
home, then process.  I don't think they'll blink an eye.  But they want the
huge bulk of the stuff in hand in 5 days so they can get started.   They'll
fold in DXpedition logs with no satellite connections when they can get
them.

73, Guy.