Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer, etc....

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer, etc....
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:34:42 -0600
And you can still do that, and enjoy the thrill of busting the pile with qrp...
come participate in the FOXHUNTs.... no registration, no membership... it's
easy, fun, and happens every week. Great practice too! Check out the rules
http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org oh.. and for the folks that can't stand qrp... "its
too something or other"....accurately check how many QRO ops were outscored in
NAQP, but qrp ops, and there isn't a HUGE antenna system at any of their
stations.. some are all wire.

Dale - WC7S in Wy