Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Category Weighting Factor

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Category Weighting Factor
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:37:32 -0300
Well.
Same question I had about SOAB(A) respect to MS.
It seems to me that the effort needed to operate 48 hours non-stop is a
little bit more in SOAB(A), than it is in MS, specially if the SOAB(A) is
running two radios.
If it is because of the cluster thing MS can use DX Cluster too.
If if is because MS mimics more the team work of a WRTC station this time
it is going to be an 2Ops 2Tx config, so they basically will be functioning
as two individual SOs, probably passing mults from one station to the
other, but that's it.
As Tono said, it will be heck of a running battle :-)

Anways, Dan explained to me the "whys" and no way out but to accept them of
course.

Vy 73

Martin, LU5DX