Re: [CQ-Contest] Suggestions

To: Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Suggestions
From: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:10:32 -0500
Yuri, with all due respect your ideas are unreasonable, outrageous, not needed,
and Draconian.

If adopted, they would stifle Radiosport.  Every contester, in his own mind, is
a "top contester", but few would submit to your insulting controls and
demeaning surveillance.

We are talking about AMATEUR radio games, not political subversion.

73, de Hans