Re: [CQ-Contest] Marathon Cheating - N2IC post: WOW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Marathon Cheating - N2IC post: WOW
From: 4O3A <4o3a@t-com.me>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:37:04 +0200
Hi Mladen and others,

It is also unclear to me what happened with my log and I have asked for clarification from CQWW CC and CQ Magazine.

I am ready to disclose all the details about my log and the information regarding communication with CQWW CC and to defend myself, as my operation and log is perfectly clean and under the rules, but I have been kindly asked to wait till the issue is sorted out. As I have been put into very unpleasant situation I hope to have the solution soon and all the info out in the public.

73

Ranko