[CQ-Contest] CQ Portugal - CQ Lisbon and CQ Porto

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <dx-news@njdxa.org>, <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Portugal - CQ Lisbon and CQ Porto
From: "Boris Knezovic" <t93y@lol.ba>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 09:12:26 +0200
After week spent on the beautiful island of Madeira, where I joined CR3L
Multi-Multi team for CQ WW RTTY Contest, I am moving to the mainland Portugal
and would like to meet with HAM's in Lisbon and Porto. I am in Lisbon from
02-05 October and in Porto from 06-08 October.

Please contact me direct on this E-mail or SMS on +38763865490.

73's Boris CT9/E73Y