Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?

To: Jeff Kinzli N6GQ <jeff@n6gq.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 20:55:39 -0400
Getscores is still there, fully functional... It has been working just
fine.  Lots of people in our club still use it.

I've not been doing much "ra-ra" for getscores on this reflector because
the management did not like it.

Getscores will automatically report any score in the correct format.
You can use the page filters to narrow the view to anything you want.
Before CQWW, l will remove older contests to make it easier to view.

The Russian guys can also echo scores reported to getscores, as the
combined data is available via http and xml.

Please keep using the site,  and as I've said many times, I am open to
changes and suggestions.

73,

Gerry W1VE