[CQ-Contest] Using RBN spots in SS

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Using RBN spots in SS
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:49:16 -0400
With CW Sweepstakes serving as a test run for CQWW CW, we'd like to encourage everyone *not* to connect directly to the RBN's two telnet nodes - instead, please connect to one of the AR Cluster V6 or VE7CC nodes worldwide that offer RBN spots.

The reason is simple. Too many direct connections could bring down one or both nodes, and the AR node, in particular, is central to our providing RBN spots to all the user nodes worldwide that rely on them.

Thanks for your help!

--

73, Pete N4ZR
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,