Re: [CQ-Contest] W7RM SS CW Operation on LiveATC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W7RM SS CW Operation on LiveATC
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 00:43:58 -0700
Thankfully Paul does not speak for me or most of the hams I know. Remote contesting and remote sites are something we are going to be seeing more and more. I think it is good as it allows seniors that want to move into a condo and not have to worry about yard work etc still be able to get on and play radio.

Just because you don't like internet hunting or internet games does not make them bad. Ask Blizzard Entertainment who created World of Warcraft how they are doing.

Why is it that when you age you become intolerant to change? What exactly are you afraid of?

So much venom over a hobby that hands out paper certificates and wood plaques.

Mike W0MU