Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote contesting and internet hunting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote contesting and internet hunting
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:18:12 +0100
N6TR wrote: Inside modern radios - signals are likely being converted to a
bunch of numbers and back into something the human can hear.

I am not sure EI5DI agrees with unholly conversion of electrons rushing from
the antenna toward our ears thru the black box called radio being converted
in the numbers!  The progress stops with Lee De Forest triode L  I am glad
ionosphere didn't change much despite our nuclear explosions, air polution,
HAARP and other foolishness.

LP MMM S56A