Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Certificates.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Certificates.
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:08:30 -0600 (CST)
Well guys, I appreciate that many of you have more than enough wallpaper and
don't neccesarily desire more, at least if it's not truly outstanding or unique.

But there are quite a few of us who do still desire the wallpaper, even if it's
just for our own peace of mind. Being a single-op in Western PA for most
contests over the last few decades has meant that my "wins" are often few, far
between, and hard-earned.

I'm all for the option to download an electronic cert, and to have the ability
to print it if you want. And I'm all for having an option in the log header to
indicate that if you qualifed for a cert, you may choose to decline having one
sent to you.

Just don't take that option away from those who do want one.

73, ron w3wn