Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed of his call???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed of his call???
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 13:51:48 -0500
Well, I know exactly which Zone 33 station you're talking about, and his
habits on 10 this morning were exactly the same as they were yesterday.

He's not the only station doing this, but most are sending their call after
every 3rd or 4th QSO, or once a minute. rarely more than a gap of 2 minutes
between sending the call.   But our friend '33'?  Close to 10 minutes
between, when I heard him earlier.

Pity.

But I'm sure that enough stations skip working him, because they don't know
who he is. or dupe him multiple times, for the same reason. it will more
than compensate for the time he "saves" by not sending his call frequently.

73

  _____