Re: [CQ-Contest] Bright side of ID non-problem

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bright side of ID non-problem
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:21:42 -0500
Rather than dwell on the dark side, why not look at the bright side? I
personally feel the situation is far better than just a couple years ago.

I heard most of the big guns contesting in excellently good form. And some
stood out for being clearly beyond excellent and in "superior" form. There
were many but ZD8W sticks in my mind. Truly, truly a superior example of
ID'ing after every QSO and churning out Q's at an incredible rate at the
same time.