Re: [CQ-Contest] Tragedy in Newtown, CT

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tragedy in Newtown, CT
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 06:47:52 +0000 (GMT)
Our thoughts are with all the people of Newtown. At a time when families should
be gathering to celebrate the birth of Jesus, some of those families must mourn
the loss of their own children - what a tragedy!. When are the Senate going to
get serious about taking on the Gun Lobby?

Sincere condolences.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ.