Re: [CQ-Contest] Enough of this Nonsense!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Enough of this Nonsense!
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:42:24 -0500
How would expect the logging program to distinguish your case from the case where the previous QSO asks for a repeat of the exchange after you thought it was a done QSO? I see the latter far more than your case. It strikes me as a leap of faith to assume you are on a new QSO without a new callsign (hence the current logger design). I am no speed demon on the keyboard but I try to not use the keyer. I understand that sometimes the keyer is the best choice and do use it on occasion. So it would seem that if the logger adopted you desire that you would have to revert to the keyer to the repeat the report to the previous QSO.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Jimk8mr@aol.com