Re: [CQ-Contest] QRL?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRL?
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:04:05 -0700
While I have great respect for Fred, I don't agree with him on this.

The bottom line is if you're loud and/or in a geographically superior location for the contest or condx at hand, you can do pretty much do whatever you want. Loud wins. That doesn't make it right.

There was the Geneva Convention for civility in war (however conflicting that appears). There is good operating and politeness in contesting.

Barry W2UP