Re: [CQ-Contest] N6MJ @N6WIN SO2R Video

To: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N6MJ @N6WIN SO2R Video
From: Timothy Coker <n6win73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:57:06 -0800
Thanks Wayne.

And for a number of other private messages and those to come... Yes I am a
total buffoon for not recording it in stereo. It was a spur of the moment
decision while playing with a borrowed tablet in which I was comparing
video recording quality.

If you'd like to see the rate sheet, claimed placement, etc. check out this
link which also links to the video:

http://www.n6win.com/index_files/contesting.htm

73,

Tim / N6WIN.