Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:41:22 -0600
"Shooting fish in a barrel"... not an accurate corollary... more like "Fishing with a fish locator"... just because you know where they are, you still have to lure them onto your line.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

ADVERTISEMENT: Join the Minnesota Wireless Association operators the first Saturday of February as they climb into their frozen vehicles and start to activate all 87 counties during the 15th annual *Minnesota QSO Party*! Check our website for complete details, including an interactive state map which shows routes, eta's, and live APRS tracking. http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/home-9