Re: [CQ-Contest] The Video

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Video
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:34:32 -0700
It's a little hard to follow, so here's a second-by-second account of most of this...

00:05 - Finishing QSO with KS4YX on right radio. As soon as Dan tells KS4YX "TU" on right radio, he starts CQ on left radio. 00:08 - K1ZZI answers on right radio. Dan types in K1ZZI on right computer and sends his exchange. This automatically terminates the CQ on the left radio. 00:11 - N5YE answers on left radio. Dan types in N5YE on left computer and sends his exchange. 00:15 - K1ZZI sends his exchange, which Dan types in on right radio, while the left radio is continuing to send Dan's exchange to N5YE. 00:20 - N5YE sends his exchange which Dan types in on left computer. Dan tells K1ZZI "TU" on right radio. 00:22 - NC5O calls Dan on right radio, Dan types in NC5O on right computer and sends his exchange to NC5O. N5YE is continuing to send his exchange. 00:29 - N5YE finishes sending his exchange. Dan tells N5YE "TU" on left radio.
00:30 - NC5O sends his exchange which Dan types in on right computer.
00:33 - Dan tells NC5O "TU" on right radio.
00:37 - Dan starts a CQ on the left radio. K9AHH calls Dan on the right radio. Dan types in his call. When the CQ on the left radio ends, Dan sends his exchange to K9AHH. 00:41 - NN6CH calls Dan on the left radio. K9AHH sends his exchange to Dan, which Dan types on right radio. Dan tells K9AHH "TU" on right radio.
00:45 - Dan sends his exchange to NN6CH.
00:50 - NN6CH sends his exchange to Dan.

73,
Steve, N2IC