[CQ-Contest] SO2S in SS

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2S in SS
From: "Jamie WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 18:16:40 -0500
you’ll go blind if you work yourself.....

Eventually, I'll remote VY2TT in PEI. I've been thinking once that is done,it
would be fun to operate SS as K6LA and VY2TT simultaneously from bothcoasts,
SO2S (single op, 2 stations,) especially on Sunday afternoon wheneven SO2R
becomes boring. (What would my category be if I worked myself?)I suppose I
could do that now with one radio operating as K6LA and the otheroperating as
WK6LA, a club call. Of course, by the current rules, I couldonly submit the
WK6LA log as a check log if I started the contest using the WK6LA radio as
K6LA. 73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT