Re: [CQ-Contest] Antenna Line Launcher

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Antenna Line Launcher
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 21:52:50 -0500 (EST)
K1AR, K4QPL, NF4A, N4ZR, and others.

Thanks for all the links on the line launchers.  None of them are  exactly
the one I got from the Dayton flea market guy but all look  similar.  I'll
pass them on to my friend.

By the way, if I knew how well these worked , I would have gotten one years
 ago rather than suffer through the frustration of using a sling shot and
fishing  weights for years.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 2/4/2013 9:51:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,