Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

To: "Dan Kovatch" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:57:09 -0500
That's problematic in that while you can work a station, that station may not
be able to work you.

If you really really really want to change the rules on QSOs, then allow one
QSO on 160-40 and one on 20-10.  I've not thought about who this would benefit,
but would add to the QSO tally.

73 Rich NN3W

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone