[CQ-Contest] LoTW adoption rate

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LoTW adoption rate
From: XV4Y <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:42:20 +0700
Hi,

I was also surprised by the adoption of LotW.
I use only LotW for my own QSLing (but I have a paper QSL manager for those who
need QSL from me).
I worked 196 entities in the last 3 years, with 152 confirmed within the same
period on LotW only...
75% "return" is impressive and this include some of the rarest entities.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y