[CQ-Contest] ARRL Cheating in ARRL using the cluster

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Cheating in ARRL using the cluster
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:01:56 -0500
I ran 100% search and pounce (never cq'ed once) from my remote station K2DB
this week-end and I was spotted 25 times on the RBN.

Maybe I was so fast with the control + down (or up) arrow in N1MM that I was
there too quick and the skimmer thought I was calling CQ.

Did over a million points in 18.5 hours, not too bad with 100 watts and an
internet connection. Too bad I only operated a short time, I am

listed 10th in my class, so far, hihi, maybe I could have done a lot better
in the standings, but it is only a hobby.

Oh yeh, I did enter in the "ASSISTED" class.

As for cheating, let me know how you make out, other than beating a dead
horse to death.

Paul K2DB