[CQ-Contest] Rigbaster Plug-n-play to IC756ProIII -- DVK Audio?

To: YCCC Reflector <yccc@yccc.org>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rigbaster Plug-n-play to IC756ProIII -- DVK Audio?
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 09:46:45 -0500
I'm setting up my Rigblaster Plus for SSB next weekend.  I am trying to
wire DVK Audio.

I know one of the ACC connectors accepts audio for data modes. however,
can't determine if this port is live during regular SSB mode.
If it is, I'm all set.  If it is not, I guess I'll parallel the mic on the
1/8" jack side of the Heil adaptor(ugly).

Thoughts?

73, Gerry W1VE