Re: [CQ-Contest] Summarizing the Skimmer Accuracy Thread

To: "Pete Smith N4ZR" <n4zr@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Summarizing the Skimmer Accuracy Thread
From: "Bryon \"Paul\" Veal" <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:06:47 -0700
I a famous for sending to the rarest DX and multipliers "N0AS" since I still use a paddle and after having N0AH, I still can't get the H out 10% of the time, or more like 100% to the rare stuff- Could be 10 WPM, or 50 WPM, I still screw it up- Thanks to those of you who realize it is me sending "N0AS N0AH N0AH, N0AS.......... my guess is that I have melted some of the skimmers in heavy traffic from time to time....hihi

Paul  N0AH