Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer accuracy...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer accuracy...
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 07:33:52 -0600
Thats an interesting question..

How far of goofy spacing can one go and get good readings?

Our club call W9ET is cool, but have found on CW to get less "?" or requests for repeats we usually have to send it like

W9 E T

with extra spacing after the 9 and the E

I wonder how much if any this is effecting skimmers from spotting the call?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme