Re: [CQ-Contest] 2 bands, 2 sigs, same station

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2 bands, 2 sigs, same station
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:01:40 -0500
Why do you want to move the data at all? Build a CW Skimmer infrastructure in
the Amazon Cloud and do all the storage and processing there. The benefit is
unlimited computing resources to process and analyze the data.  In fact, this
is the logical place to run the RBN at first place as this way you can burst
CPU resources during major contests.

Rudy N2WQ