[CQ-Contest] Late Checklogs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Late Checklogs
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:39:09 -0400
> Beats me why you think that contest sponsors should accept your late
> checklog.  If they were to actually try to use it for anything it would
> slow things down for everyone else.

I dabble in many contests. Sometimes the dabbling turns into several hundred
Q's. Several times I've not sent in a log, and after the deadline I got
an E-mail from the organizers asking "we noticed your call in many logs but
did not get a log from you. Can you please send your log as a checklog
to help with the
thoroughness of the log checking process?"

Presumably they found my E-mail address through google searches or from 3830
submissions.

I was very impressed with the organizers dedication to a thorough,
accurate, and honest
log check process. Clearly a lot of hard work is happening after the deadline.

Tim N3QE