[CQ-Contest] MiQP, one of the very best contests in April

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] MiQP, one of the very best contests in April
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 14:55:03 -0400
Talking about April Contests, Let me advertise one of the very best contests in April:

That the Michigan QSO Party, 1600Z April 20 to 0400Z April 21!

Rules at http://www.miqp.org

Occasionally our contest meets on the Saturday before Easter, but so far, we've lived with the "conflict."

We willbe joined this year by Ontario, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska

For details of these  see:
Ontario: http://www.va3cco.com/oqp/index.htm
North Dakota: http://k0ln.com/ndqsop13.pdf
 or http://www.dtdxcc.org/main2/ND_QSO_Party.html
 (Didn't read close enough to see if theabove two are identical)
South Dakota: http://www.dtdxcc.org/main2/SD_QSO_Party.html
Nebraska: http://www.qcwa.org/chapter025.htm
 (Yes a bunche of Olde Fogeys actually are running a QSO Party!)
 (And I'm a confessing "olde Fogey" so "it takes one to see one")

Why not mark your calendars NOW and partake of all of these simultaneously! We in Michigan would really appreciate your contacts. I'll be operating as K6JSS/IONI in the lightly represented county of IONIa, in one of my "typical" QRP-expeditions to a rare county.

Note: Perhaps, if these five become "regulars" on the third weekend of April, someone will develop a contest logger designed with these four in mind?

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time