Re: [CQ-Contest] How to Succeed in Contests Without Really Trying

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to Succeed in Contests Without Really Trying
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:32:59 +0100
EI5DI scenario based on K5GO script is not probable in CT1BOH case!  CR3L is
18 miles/ 28 km away from CR3E and bandscope line might not be all that
thick.

Please note that Jose at CR3E was monitored on site few years ago by S50XX
and no irregularities were reported.  Even no awareness boosting drugs!

My nearby SOAB friend S53A used IC-781 bandscope once to chase me assisted
working juicy mults.  Video info only but I prefer plain callsign Skimmer
text.

Alternate CQ in SO2R mode is definitely time squeeze technique.  Natural
single audio stream might be provided by hardware preventing schizophrenia.

KISS de Mario, S56A

P.S.  Please pray for Walter, DJ6QT of CR3L fame fighting for his life at DL
hospital.