Re: [CQ-Contest] I loved the WPX - missing 10 min MS rule

To: oe1ems@emssolutions.at
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I loved the WPX - missing 10 min MS rule
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 22:42:50 +0400
Exactly, one does not exclude the other.  Even if we are 6 in favour and 1
against, I think new CQ WPX Director at least can consider this rule
"change", because M/S is a category that inspires a lot of participation. I
know of several M/S stations that either went SO or M2/MM simply because of
this change.

73 de RM2D @ RM5A