[CQ-Contest] Hours of operating time

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hours of operating time
From: Steef <steefpa3s@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:27:00 +0200
I don’t know how the amount of hours operating time, that shows in the
score database are calculated.  Bud the given calculated time doesn’t match
up to the operating time I spend on the contest to my feeling. I assume
that for the calculation a standard of time is used. Bud maybe, just maybe,
this used of time is a little bid short? If I don’t make a QSO for 15
minutes, that doesn’t mean I am not operating, does it?

73

Steef PA3S

http://www.contestgroup.nl