[CQ-Contest] FQP routes and eta's updated - FINAL

To: fqp@kkn.net, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FQP routes and eta's updated - FINAL
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:56:56 -0500
The final *version 2.0.6* of the FQP tools has been posted and is ready for download. There is a minor route/timing tweak for one mobile and, unfortunately, NF4A had to cancel his mobile plans. That routing has been removed although he will try to operate in the vicinity of his work site.

Even with these adjustments, it is still possible to claim a 67-county mobile sweep on Saturday.

DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oyt1i08qf6qjdk0/6QprAp8jhV

SkyDrive: http://tinyurl.com/amg7wwo

The irony on this end (Minnesota) is that up until a few days ago it has been snowing! Today, and the forecast for the weekend is sunny and in the 70's! Most sane MN people will be outside enjoying the summer MN weather. But there will be one fellow glued to his radio. If you hear him, give him some encouragement!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN