[CQ-Contest] 7QP Roadtrip and County Line Operations!

To: "Michael Dinkelman" <mwdink@clearwire.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 7QP Roadtrip and County Line Operations!
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:23:30 -0700
Yes, just one week and 7QP 2013 will be history.

For Dink and all the other mobiles plus all participants everywhere, look for
the K7EAR expedition to the semi-rare Greenlee/Graham County line in
southeastern AZ near the NM State Line.

This operation will feature full time stations on 80-6 Meters CW and 80-10
Meters SSB (YES, that is NINE stations operating simultaneously FD style at
100 Watts to good antennas).

Additionally there will be two stations operating digital; one on 20 Meters
continously and one migrating from 40 M to 15 M and other bands as
propagation and activity indicate.

So, while you're waiting for the mobiles to hit the next county or county
line, look for K7EAR on all the above named bands and modes.  Get your X 2
amount of Qs with every contact with K7EAR.

Go to the K7EAR tab at
http://www.ws7n.net/7QP/new/PicPage.asp?content=2012_7QP for photos of last
year's K7EAR operation.

73, and we certainly hope to log your station.

de Milt, N5IA
Chairman, K7EAR 7QP Expedition

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Dinkelman