Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi Op and SO2R Station Configuration

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi Op and SO2R Station Configuration
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 21:46:31 -0700
This is of great interest to me. I want to convert my SOLP, no SO2R station to function as SO2R QRO, M/S QRO and M/2 QRO.

I plan on using 2 K3's, 2 amps, appropriate BB filters & triplexer. Haven't put much thought into antenna switching yet.

To go from SO to MO and back I plan on moving one of the K3's between the two op positions. I haven't thought yet about the mechanics of doing it. Sounds like they may be more complex than I have envisioned.

73, Jim VE7FO