Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Parser for IN7QNE Cabrillo files

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, "N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com" <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Parser for IN7QNE Cabrillo files
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 00:00:13 -0500
Some initial issues were revealed in the Beta IN7QNE Cabrillo Log Parser that have been fixed in Version 1.0.1. It has been posted for download. In addition to correcting a parsing bug, some tables have been added which show subtotals of QSOs by CW / Phone found in each QSO Party. It also subtotals counties. A worksheet has been added that tabulates unique call signs.

Please keep in mind this tool does not score the contests. That task is best done by each contest sponsor. They ask that you send your complete log in and let them sort out the valid QSOs for their individual event. This IN7QNE Parser can be helpful if you want to attempt a manual score calculation for the different events.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN