Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Logs was: Re: On Distance Scoring

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open Logs was: Re: On Distance Scoring
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 15:17:39 -0500
Don't take this as a naysayer comment, but you will literally "knock yourself out" when attempting to download 8,000+ individual log files from the website! I suspect this task could be automated, but it would be much more convenient if CQ provided a RAR or ZIP that contained all the logs in a single file.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN