[CQ-Contest] PJ2T Bencher Skyhawk / Triplexer Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T Bencher Skyhawk / Triplexer Question
From: Geoff Howard <ghoward@kent.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 09:57:12 -0400
Contesters,

Does anyone have any experience or advice about use of a Bencher Skyhawk with a high power triplexer? We would be running the antenna on three bands simultaneously at full power on each band. (We have the early version of the antenna that has only the 20 meter element directly driven. 10 and 15 are driven parasitically from the 20 meter driven element.) The Skyhawk's three driven elements are VERY close together.

Any opinions or experience you can share with us before we do something dumb at PJ2T?

    Thanks,

          - Geoff, W0CG/7, PJ2DX