Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Penalty

To: "'Radio K0HB'" <kzerohb@gmail.com>, "'Zivney, Terry'" <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Penalty
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 11:44:31 -0500
Who enters a contest worrying about penalties?

For the vast majority of entrants, it seems they don't care about penalties
or what their final score is.

It's all about playing with the radio : making qsos is what is fun!

Aside from the really competitive guys (who the rules are intended for) I
bet few really care about any of this stuff.

While there are exceptions when I am a serious competitor, when I'm not, I
really don't give a hoot.

W5OV
(NJ5DX this weekend)