Re: [CQ-Contest] KC DX Club CW Pileup Competition Results Online

To: "'Bill Henderson'" <bill@hendersonkc.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KC DX Club CW Pileup Competition Results Online
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 03:11:05 -0000
Congratulations to KCDXC on another great evening and pileup competition.
These things are always fun and the real-time display by NO5W adds a whole
new dimension to the game.

I think we need to add categories based on blood alcohol level. Drinking is
not conducive to call sign copying accuracy. :)

Randy, K5ZD