Re: [CQ-Contest] Preserving QSLS Question

To: Carol Richards <n2mm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preserving QSLS Question
From: Gerry Treas K8GT <k8gt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 00:44:21 -0400
Back in the '90s I bought a large number photo albums that held 3 - 4" x 6" on each side of the page. They were about $7 each at the time.

Plus you could carefully separate a divider between two 4 x 6 sections to accommodate larger cards.

Photo albums are getting to be as scarce as hen's teeth nowadays.

73, Gerry, K8GT