[VHFcontesting] 73 de KX9X

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 73 de KX9X
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:52:06 -0400
Hi folks-

Today is my last day as ARRL Contest Branch Manager. I will begin my
duties as ARRL Media and Public Relations Manager on Monday, June 17.

It has been a pleasure to help promote Radiosport and assist you with
your contest questions. I hope I have helped make ARRL contests more
enjoyable for you.

Mike DeChristopher, N1TA, will take over the Contest Branch beginning
Monday. Please direct your contest-related questions to him. You can
reach him at N1TA@arrl.org.

See you in the pileups.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X

Ex Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio

225 Main St.

Newington, CT 06111

860-594-0232

skutzko@arrl.org