Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote
From: "PA5MW, Mark" <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:59:36 +0200
Sorry Tom,

But 'the opponents' are not amused by being accused of being jealous or anything like that.

Again, for the record; I very much respect all the work and effort done for enabling a remote HF station. I understand what it serves, especially for those who during the week suffer from a small lot, hampered by noise, antena restrictions etc..etc.. I would do the same. But for the HF contest weekend: get your butt over there and put it in the seat.

Funny(not) that *our* opponents have a hard time accepting that other people think different and share their opinion.

73 Mark, PA5MW